Saturday, May 2, 2009

Now I Really Feel Like OHANA


Big Island Divers are who we dive with, period. I recommend them over any other dive shop on the Kona side of the Big Island. If you are like me and don't particularly enjoy cattle drives of people and diving with more divers than you can remember, (and always wondering if that dive master remembers you..) Big Island Divers is for you! They run two boats with a great staff in store and fantastic dive masters and captains who truly know the history of areas in which you might dive, places you will see on shore and they have a passion for aquatic creatures and are well versed in species and what to look for in any particular mooring site. Not only that they have also accepted my family into their "ohana" as I was looking through their web site today I found they had posted a few of my pictures and a link to this blog! (I'm not kidding!) http://www.bigislanddivers.com/VistPohotos.html
 Thanks Frank!!! 
Please check out their web site and if you have ever considered scuba diving, this is a wonderful place to start, a better place to continue, and the best place to gain new dive friends and feel like you too are a part of the ohana!

No comments: