Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Missed Talent Show


The only woe here is the fact that it took me all morning to find, arrange, edit and post all of the content in the video. My kids wanted to participate in a talent show but we will be traveling that day so I suggested we make a video to represent some of their latest accomplishments. They loved the idea, who doesn't want to be the star of their very own show? Because it is happening this Friday and tomorrow we leave for southern California, I spent all morning, and I mean from nine, when I returned from the gym, to just now as I'm posting this blog working to give the finished product to a friend tomorrow morning. My kids have no fear and I love it! Here are my two hoodlums, in all their glory!!! And my first attempt at video editing... please no negative comments on my first try :) 

No comments: