Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Too Late for Dream Job


My best friend sent me an e-mail the other day in which she had highlighted a job being hailed as the "best job in the world."

I went ahead and researched the position out of sheer curiosity, not to mention that it did indeed sound like it's simplistic description, and I am now debating whether or not to apply. What might happen if... I am oh so tempted to apply! ;) Although I don't think Dennis could do without me for that long or me without him. Oh, and then there are my two bundles of joy to consider, yep maybe in my next life!
I think it would be funny to apply myself and then just see what might happen! Wouldn't that make a good story! Although if I did, and perhaps even was granted an interview for the position, I would have to insist that it become a family affair and tourism should be appropriately commercialized to couples and families, and not just to single adventure seeking people.
Well it is my dream job, but a little to late. Check it out here at monster! Besides all things considered, this would just be a paid vacation, my dream job is already being fulfilled as a full-time wife and mother!

No comments: