Thursday, June 25, 2009

Yosemite, Photography from the Car Window

During our trip to Yosemite and with two hoodlum children of mine in tow, it becomes rather tiring to stop at every site I'd like to stop to capture pictures of scenery, people, mountains, rivers, falls, and wildlife. So, for a lot of the trip I simply had to point and shoot my camera out the window of the car and see what turned up! It was a bit exciting this way, unplanned, unprepared, and unrehearsed and some of the images I caught weren't too disappointing! The one above is of Yosemite Falls.
The local wildlife... they ain't afraid of no cars! Camera wielding tourists either! Since I consider myself a local, I don't include myself in that category :)

More of Yosemite Falls


Trying out the Black and White functions hmmmm... not sure what to make of them. I'm no Ansel Adams! :)

Good camera, good images, even from a car window going... the speed limit this time!!!








No comments: