Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Yes, it Snowed in Sunny California!

California Winter Wonderland from Dennis Schmidt on Vimeo.



What a wonderful way to start December. The kids woke up yesterday morning with a chill in the air and snow falling in clumps from the sky. It was too warm on the ground for it to "stick" but they were excited non-the-less. Dennis added my gingerbread house that I made a couple of years ago to the video, I'm hoping to make more this year, including some to give to good friends. So far, all the product to make said gingerbread houses is still sitting in grocery bags on the floor of my kitchen! Enjoy the fun video where it hardly ever snows, in fact the last time it did, according to the news, was in 1976!

2 comments:

Kiwi said...

The Planet has a fever! -Al Gore

Maria Asay said...

How fun!! I love that the snow is falling over palm trees. That's unusual!