Wednesday, January 6, 2010

New Glasses!

Not only is Darby losing teeth this year, her eyesight has gone too! She got her brand new glasses today and was very excited to try them out. She continually raised and lowered them to inspect the difference between vision with the corrective lenses and without. She didn't realize how much they would help until she put them on! If she didn't already seem so grown up and in second grade to me before, the addition of glasses especially these very sleek and modern frames, certainly makes me realize my baby is not a baby anymore!

6 comments:

Jenna Wood said...

Love the glasses. By next year 3 of my 5 kids will be in glasses and the two not in glasses are ages 3 and 2. Luckily, glasses are cool at my house!

Amelia said...

Well, right now two out of two... we're 100% on track! :) Although the other is now in sixth grade and sporting contacts. Thanks for the comment!

Maria Asay said...

Darby looks great in her new glasses, very stylish!

JeroldABella said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sweet Cottage Dreams said...

Rooo Rooo...looks like ya got spammed, Amelia!!!

I LOVE Darby's new glasses!! She is just ADORABLE!!! Yes, and she is growing up so fast, too!!

sending a hug,
Becky

Carrie @ Cottage Cozy said...

She looks so cute...love the glasses.

I am having a "Blue Monday" giveaway at my blog, Cottage Cozy! Stop on over for a peek.

Wishing you a terrific week!

Stay Cozy, Carrie